MIX09 Keynote and Partner HighlightsMar 18, 2009 By Joshua Allen
The Day 2 Keynote with Deborah Adler and Dean Hachamovitch is streaming live now! You can watch the keynote full-screen in the player below, or go straight to http://live.visitmix.com.
As the keynote progresses, we’ll be posting in-depth video interviews and demos from the keynote partners right here, so come back to this page often!
And don’t forget to follow mixonline to be notified of new updates to the highlight and partner videos!
Here are the highlights from the Day 2 Keynote:
- Dean Hachamovitch interview. Dean discusses in-depth the trade-offs that are faced when we update a product used by hundreds of millions of people.
- OneRiot use of IE8. OneRiot discusses Web Slices, Accelerators, and Visual Search.
- Deborah Adler. Tommy Lee interviews Deborah Adler about her inspiration in creating ClearRX
The Day 1 Keynote is available for on-demand viewing now at http://live.visitmix.com
Here are videos covering topics from the Day 1 keynote in more detail:
- Bill Buxton: Return on Experience. Did you know that the the entire field of industrial design was started at the beginning of the Great Depression, and the companies who focused on design were the companies that survived and thrived to today?
- Expression Web SuperPreview. Edit your markup and compare against Firefox, IE6,7,and 8, Safari, and your comps!
- Netflix Business Value of Silverlight Netflix discusses the way that Silverlight has enabled them to grow profits and customer retention.
- Bondi and Silverlight. Bondi discusses their use of Silverlight to create online archives of publications like Rolling Stone and Playboy.
- KEXP and Silverlight. KEXP talks about their experiences with Silverlight
- Scott Guthrie on Silverlight 3